Everything2Stroke Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
seeing this for the first time climb.... sorry to hear about your buddy that really sucks, kinda scary how fast we can be gone.

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
seeing this for the first time climb.... sorry to hear about your buddy that really sucks, kinda scary how fast we can be gone.
I didn't really post it when it happened, my mind was a mess.. thought about posting it but couldn't gather my thoughts on what to post.. That was my wrenching bud as well.. he had all the Snap On tools on deck.. Once he saw what a Banshee really was he decided that would be his next build.. It didn't come around for him. Thanks for your response Matt, not just for me but for my boy up above!

. | . | .

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thanks Rashid!

. | . | .

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
His number was 23.. Our entire riding group will sport a #23 on their helments.
Here's two, I need two more.

. | . | .

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
It's been a year exactly, at bout this time when I found out my boy was gone.
Still feels like yesterday and I miss him like a mofo! Used to seeing him everyday and can't shake the feeling.
Riding trips haven't been the same for the past year either and very limited!

RIP JC! Save me my comfy spot up there bro!

. | . | .

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
RIP man. Next ride make it for him and ride your damn heart out..even shed a tear if need be while roosting something while haulin ass for him on the bike.
Thanks dude.. I do that everytime.. When haulin thru trails or dunes always look over my shoulder to see who's trailing..
I count my bikes & still look for that Raptor..

. | . | .

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
2 years and it still feels like yesterday.

. | . | .

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
They say that God makes problems just to see what you can stand, before you do as the devil pleases, and give up the thing you love.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
i've lost a couple friends.... its hard man. plus our cabin in colorado just burned to the motherfucking ground right when all we had left to do was park some furniture and quads in the garage.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts