Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
You have 2 yz 250 bottom ends, what years are they? You dont have any cylinders or anything? What happened to them anyways, back to topic. I would look on ebay for a blaster engine. There's a crap load of blaster stuff on there.

·
Banned
733 Posts
sandblaster360cc said:
I have a blaster engine I just need everthing else.

thats why I'm lookin for one with a blown engine or no engine.
check out e-bay they have a ton of blaster parts and they are usually real cheap to. hope this helps

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx guys,

I checked ebay and there was 1 bike but the bid on it was $800 and the reserve wasn't met yet.

I would have only paid a max of $300 on that bike cause it had a blown engine(what I wanted) and the rest of the bike wasn't in real good condition iether.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wasn't expecting to find a decent bike for less than $800 but just wasn't about to pay that much for that piece of crap.(wasn't bein a jerk.)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am sort of looking for a blaster frame, pardon my language but I have a Kz 750 engine to put in it. I was looking on ebay one night and there was a blaster rolling chassis that went for like $400. It was an early 90's late 80's frame, but it was good condition. Eveything was there cept the engine. Just keep looking, sometimes stuff pops up. I didn't bid cuz it was in freakin Kansas. Didn't help me much. Are the 250 bottomr ends good condition, i mean bearing's and stuff. Good rod and crank? Lemme know.

·
Registered
266 Posts
hey Chris what are you asking for them, i would love one to go on my go-kart, and replace the old worn out hodacka 100cc lol wing-a-ding-ding...

·
Banned
0 Posts
PM me we'll make a deal on one. hell i even have the mount to put it in a go kart and i have the sprint car pipe too. gotta sell this stuff. 2 banshee engine to rebuild. one just topend other is a full out rebuild on the ***

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just came across this forum. If your still looking, i've got a '90 blaster with a blown engine. Everything else is in good shape. New tires (Kenda Klaws), new(er) shocks, K&N filter w/ prefilter. Looking to get $500. Located in Harrisburg, PA.

As for the engine, the piston seized and snapped the crank rod. Don't have time or $$$ to rebuild. Wife is due with first child in July.

Brian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts