Everything2Stroke Forum banner

261 - 280 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Heres my old '99 Blaster. All I got left is the frame, which im gonna sell. Ive been tempted just to buy another cheap Blaster. But im a little too tall for them.
ha looks just like mine

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
looks good sweet leaf but i think i liked it more with cut fenders nice bike either way tho!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
went riding for easter, haven't been able to ride much lately so it felt real good

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Yeah, sorry I haven't been around much. Other aspects of life have taken priority over riding for about the past year. But I'm trying to get back into it. My brother got me a go pro camera for my birthday which should be in the mailbox today, so I'll be on here a lot more with some beautiful 1080p vids

·
Registered
649 Posts
looks good sweet leaf but i think i liked it more with cut fenders nice bike either way tho!
Thanks bro! yea im thinking of taking them back off. the bolts i have in them keepshaking loose from the engine vibrations

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Sand Blaster

It started life as a stock and very rough 03 Blaster

I have since swapped the 433cc T-REX out for a 535 Cheetah.

·
Registered
229 Posts
thats one sick blaster how heavy is it

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
1sick6, thats just about the coolest blaster I've ever seen. We need some vids

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
Got antsy to ride so I made some new motor mounts and slapped the blaster back together... Guess the builds just gonna have to wait.

What I'd really like to do is retire this one and pick up a cheap blaster to start fresh with......

Looks kinda familiar huh? lol

261 - 280 of 303 Posts