Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just got my warrior spindles/hubs/rotors in from my ebay win, and got them all bored out to fit my blaster ball joints. Problem is the lower ball joint spins, how do I hold it in place while I tighten the castle nut? Also do you guys know if any year warrior and/or banshee calipers will fit onto 89' spindles?

Thnx in advance

·
Registered
270 Posts
Who did you win those from I just sold some on ebay to a guy who was putting them on a blaster ? As best I recall the calipers were all the same except maybe on the j arm banshees Inever really worked on any of them .

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
member named cycleatvsurplus, payed 51.26 for the spindles, and 12.63 for shipping. If u the person you sold em to asked if they could be a little late with payment, then it was me heh.

·
Registered
270 Posts
No that wasnt me my id is 1968660 watch my stuff I sell alot of warrior parts and I have a blaster to part out in the next few months . Late payments are better than no payments . I forgot mine went to two seperate guys I had mine listed seperate thay went for about $20 each .

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Impact wrench should work just fine to put that castle nut back on.

And whatever year they switched away from J-arms... I think it was 87 and beyond the calipers will work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Impact wrench should work just fine to put that castle nut back on.

And whatever year they switched away from J-arms... I think it was 87 and beyond the calipers will work.
I'm having the same problem. When I try to tighten the castle nut, the lower ball joint just spins. Any advice?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts