Everything2Stroke Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
just cuz a builder builds a bike fast enough for a rider to win on does not mean his products are worth using... A businessman does business to make money, and spanky lil gimick products happen to be excellent sellers rather they work or not.. The use of these said products is contagious among the monkey see monkey do types....And whos to say a customer even gets the same parts the racer gets or actually uses.. 99lrd do you have proof the national winning bike even realy has the twirly head? Cuz without it a trophy, a magazine add, and a sticker doesnt really mean shit..
"since these bikes have to be ama legal they have to run the stock bore size so they can't go up on cc's past 200cc, they have full PD#3 national style porting, milled cylinder, milled and prop swirled heads, 33pwk rifled carb, lrd exhaust, pro desing intake with v-force reeds, real screamer for a blaster, from what the kids dad has been telling me, he pulls the holeshot and no one can catch him, he has even lapped a few riders, we may although be having some problems with another nationally know builder who has a kid running one of their engines getting smashed by the hollywood kid, we think they might protest us saying the engines illegal, good luck to them, thats quite a bit of cash on a protest for them to have to pay to put the engine back together when they find out its all legal, but thats racing, from what the dad tells me, the other kids dad is upset he spent 1200.00 on that engine and he is getting whooped by a 700.00 bill. "

........and no I don't have the engine in front of me to disassemble. Do you have the engines you see in Youtube vids and claims made by Flotek, Trinity, CT, etc. etc. etc. to sustain their claims that they go in their work too? Going on this point just makes it a he said, she said scenario where you can't prove anything one way or the other.

·
Banned
24 Posts
As for Dirt Digglier aka 99lrd look man if your gimmicks really work bring your bike to Busco and race it against real bikes that don't need pixi dust and fairy wings to win.
Yes because we all know trail/mx ported engines are meant to run against quads with dune/drag ports, extended frames/swingarms, and alky applications. :laugh4:

I'll tell you what. Let's hit up Haspin and ride through the trails and see how it fares for you. :Laugh6:

·
Banned
24 Posts
Actually this all started from me on the Idiot drag race thread when you called us out as noobs. Seriously, you drew first blood with that one. A bunch of us on here have been around a while in this sport. My days in MX go way way back to when Two Strokes ruled the earth. After I saw your comment I looked at your post history and found a thread you responded to dug up from years ago. If you want to debate a subject like head designs and porting do most of us on here are fine with that and if in fact you have data to back up a claim I am totally cool with that also. I have been wrong before and chances are good I will be wrong again but that is how you learn.

Suspension Mods and Engine Mods are cool on a hop up list but seriously trim it down some. The picture shows a nice ride and we can kind of figure out what has been done to it and that it isn't stock.

Touche. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
:Laugh5::Laugh8::thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
I don't have time to babysit douchbags on our site.
Members are welcome to share their 2 stroke thoughts and information, not welcomed to join in and be a complete ass whipe! How about a nice :Ban1: to make your day? Go fuck around somewhere else :finger1:
Thank god! Much appreciated climb :thumbsup: :thanks:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
"since these bikes have to be ama legal they have to run the stock bore size so they can't go up on cc's past 200cc, they have full PD#3 national style porting, milled cylinder, milled and prop swirled heads, 33pwk rifled carb, lrd exhaust, pro desing intake with v-force reeds, real screamer for a blaster, from what the kids dad has been telling me, he pulls the holeshot and no one can catch him, he has even lapped a few riders, we may although be having some problems with another nationally know builder who has a kid running one of their engines getting smashed by the hollywood kid, we think they might protest us saying the engines illegal, good luck to them, thats quite a bit of cash on a protest for them to have to pay to put the engine back together when they find out its all legal, but thats racing, from what the dad tells me, the other kids dad is upset he spent 1200.00 on that engine and he is getting whooped by a 700.00 bill. "
Rider skill gets holeshots and wins races.. not rifled exhaust and twirled propeler heads... adequate power is helpful, but having the best engine in no way guarantees a win on a MX track...

........and no I don't have the engine in front of me to disassemble.
so you really dont know anything other than what you read in a very old forum post?

Do you have the engines you see in Youtube vids and claims made by Flotek, Trinity, CT, etc. etc. etc. to sustain their claims that they go in their work too?
I've never had any Flotek work, but since he isn't known for making absurd claims on overpriced work i dont see why you would even put him in that category.. As for all the big name companys.. They will never get any of my money so i could care less what they claim.. They can use their trophys, biased magazine articles, and reputation hype to fool idiots like you with more money than brains...As for me i'll keep doing my own work, or maybe pay a reasonable fee to a more experienced 2-stroke tuning enthusiast that does work on the side or has a small shop.. I am not gonna pay top dollar for under-performing cookie cutter work done by some shop boy, so that the company can profit enough to afford a race team and 2 page magazine adds to impress more people like YOU!!! :Laugh6:

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
well that didnt take long!!!! boot in the ass!!

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Rider skill gets holeshots and wins races.. not rifled exhaust and twirled propeler heads... adequate power is helpful, but having the best engine in no way guarantees a win on a MX track...
very true ,these guys who tout their national engines up as if all they do is hang on to the bars and enjoy the wild ride to the checkered flag ,the truth is that discipline is 95% rider and 5% machine,the nationa llevel pros are so good they could mop the floor against the average guy all while using a bone stock bike ,sure its good to have a healthy meaty powerband but lets be honest here rider skill and ability is huge in the tight trails and on the mx track .im not afraid to admit that and i build motors for a living.some of you on here that are ol timers to the site might remember a parts guy named wade micheals he was buisness partners with mark who ran holly wood dirt,well it seemed great at first but i nthe end wade robbed people on this site and pretended ot be something (i actually met the guy once) he was not and a divorce closed hollywood down last i heard this was 5 or so years ago.they were just over the border into ohio and did alot of shady business deals buying up sportbikes in the area and reselling them.after wade was found out he never showed his face on here again .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
its ok buddy!!!

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts

so you really dont know anything other than what you read in a very old forum post?

I've never had any Flotek work, but since he isn't known for making absurd claims on overpriced work i dont see why you would even put him in that category.. As for all the big name companys.. They will never get any of my money so i could care less what they claim.. They can use their trophys, biased magazine articles, and reputation hype to fool idiots like you with more money than brains...As for me i'll keep doing my own work, or maybe pay a reasonable fee to a more experienced 2-stroke tuning enthusiast that does work on the side or has a small shop.. I am not gonna pay top dollar for under-performing cookie cutter work done by some shop boy, so that the company can profit enough to afford a race team and 2 page magazine adds to impress more people like YOU!!! :Laugh6:
very true ,these guys who tout their national engines up as if all they do is hang on to the bars and enjoy the wild ride to the checkered flag ,the truth is that discipline is 95% rider and 5% machine,the nationa llevel pros are so good they could mop the floor against the average guy all while using a bone stock bike ,sure its good to have a healthy meaty powerband but lets be honest here rider skill and ability is huge in the tight trails and on the mx track .im not afraid to admit that and i build motors for a living.some of you on here that are ol timers to the site might remember a parts guy named wade micheals he was buisness partners with mark who ran holly wood dirt,well it seemed great at first but i nthe end wade robbed people on this site and pretended ot be something (i actually met the guy once) he was not and a divorce closed hollywood down last i heard this was 5 or so years ago.they were just over the border into ohio and did alot of shady business deals buying up sportbikes in the area and reselling them.after wade was found out he never showed his face on here again .
nice!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Gone already I was enjoying pooning the noob. It's been awhile since such shinagans have gone on. I sometimes long for the olden days of what pipe is best and builder wars.

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
Gone already I was enjoying pooning the noob. It's been awhile since such shinagans have gone on. I sometimes long for the olden days of what pipe is best and builder wars.
hahahahahahahahahhahaha

my fmf will beat up your pro circuit!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Pretty cheesey advertisement.. I like how the $339 original freight charge is factored into the $2800 claimed value.. They also forgot to subtract the $125 for the resleeve, the $99 for the sleeve, and the $250 for the porting on the cylinder that isnt even included.. As well as the $229 for the pipe, and additional $100 for chrome... And technically its not assembled anymore so may as well subtract another $175 while your at... I'm sure its worth something to somebody, but the $2800 reciept is about as valuable as the paper its printed on...

41 - 60 of 64 Posts