Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
500 bucks thats stupid for that thing.
I still dont get why this went for 500 bucks. It seems like a pile of rubbish.
It may look like a pile of rubbish but you get the cases which have been milled for the +4 crank(which it has in it not a +6),the cases have also been milled for the clearance of the bigger sleeve.The crank has been indexed and balanced.So the buyer(who I know) got a good deal if you ask me.The crank alone is worth that never mind the machining and the lower end parts.If the buyer sticks with that setup he needs a jug and a sleeve and someone to do the boring,installation etc. But it does come with a brand new piston for that setup so that is another plus for him.Thats why it went for $500 for that pile of rubbish as you call it.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Its all suspect thats why i asked. That setup was plagued with problems back in the 90's. Chill dude i used to be on BF no need for the harshness.
There was no harm in what I said and I don't think I was being an ass stating what I said.I was just stating what it came with and has been confirmed what all is with it.I don't see rubbish in it but you do.Just a difference of opinion.Sorry if you took it wrong but no harsh words intended.

·
Registered
39 Posts
It may look like a pile of rubbish but you get the cases which have been milled for the +4 crank(which it has in it not a +6),the cases have also been milled for the clearance of the bigger sleeve.The crank has been indexed and balanced.So the buyer(who I know) got a good deal if you ask me.The crank alone is worth that never mind the machining and the lower end parts.If the buyer sticks with that setup he needs a jug and a sleeve and someone to do the boring,installation etc. But it does come with a brand new piston for that setup so that is another plus for him.Thats why it went for $500 for that pile of rubbish as you call it.

I AGREE, and from what i hear you can still get the sleeve from trinity, and i'm HOPING that the buyer (who I know) will be putting the sleeve in a CT or LA sleeve cylinder..

·
Banned
24 Posts
Maybe your boy is into Dr Dirt Digglier mods. He wants his carb to have rifle marks his intake to be polished to a mirror Finnish. I mean that the only concussion I can come to. Maybe he wears his fancy head as a charm on his 80's rope chain for some Bling.
Yea.........I'm aware you've had one. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
24 Posts
first of all...Slider is one of the most knowledgable members on this forum. he knows his shit from way back. probably has forgotten more shit than you'll ever know. i have read your post on here in a few threads. i can tell you this, i dont fuckin like you and you can be gone at the click of a button. so if you want to stay a member on here...then act like it or get the fuck out.
one more smart ass comment that comes through your keyboard and your history. you've been warned.
I've stayed true in every post I have made. The retaliatory comments and bashing came from the other members and Slider himself with the grip comment first and if you go back, you can clearly see that.

·
Banned
24 Posts
I still dont get why this went for 500 bucks. It seems like a pile of rubbish.
It's a 4mm crank with cases, carb, and other bits. It's well worth it. I know the person that purchased it and he was willing to go to 1 grand for it. Look at the receipt for the work by Trinity.......and that was probably quite a while ago.

·
Banned
24 Posts
wow that was a stunner there !!!! you posted a link about a thread that was on a site 7 years ago and i was hoping for something maybe interesting.. but turns out there was nothing but nut swinging which you seem to be doing as well as trolling our site and its archives. your posts are meaningless banter with no fact to back them up and i really wanna see something that shows there is some improvement.....but i still havent seen anything and you seem to just piss people off. Heres an idea!! why dont you stay at that wonderful site of yours you posted on here. or is it as dead as the hollywood dirt biz you so deaply admire. fuck off:Laugh8::Laugh8::Laugh8:
I stated he has won national races....including beating a Dustin Wimmer and posted a link to prove my statement factual.

What more do you want?.......you want me to show you the trophy in person?

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
Lmao... go back to blasterforum douchebag.... maybe some 14 year olds might believe you over there. Swirly heads for everyone!!! :pilot2:

We don't need nor want you or people like you here, we give all fellow 2stroke fans a chance, but douchebags can gtfo!!!

·
Banned
24 Posts
Lmao... go back to blasterforum douchebag.... maybe some 14 year olds might believe you over there. Swirly heads for everyone!!! :pilot2:

We don't need nor want you or people like you here, we give all fellow 2stroke fans a chance, but douchebags can gtfo!!!
I love how you have nothing to say or even use against me other than to resort to insults. Congrats on contributing nothing. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
lmao... Go back to blasterforum douchebag.... Maybe some 14 year olds might believe you over there. Swirly heads for everyone!!! :pilot2:

+1.............

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's a 4mm crank with cases, carb, and other bits. It's well worth it. I know the person that purchased it and he was willing to go to 1 grand for it. Look at the receipt for the work by Trinity.......and that was probably quite a while ago.

I am sorry to hear that bronco and dual stroke might have to meet you someday. Rifled heads or intakes have as much validity as a electric supercharger or as seen on tv vortec intake insert. I guess the ebay generation eats it up. Dont make me break out the big book of velocity stacks like i did on blaster forum to prove you wrong, or the fact i have raced cars with triples on them tuned with velocity stacks for almost 15 years.

·
Banned
24 Posts
I am sorry to hear that bronco and dual stroke might have to meet you someday. Rifled heads or intakes have as much validity as a electric supercharger or as seen on tv vortec intake insert. I guess the ebay generation eats it up. Dont make me break out the big book of velocity stacks like i did on blaster forum to prove you wrong, or the fact i have raced cars with triples on them tuned with velocity stacks for almost 15 years.
Cool story bro. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I stated he has won national races....including beating a Dustin Wimmer and posted a link to prove my statement factual.

What more do you want?.......you want me to show you the trophy in person?
just cuz a builder builds a bike fast enough for a rider to win on does not mean his products are worth using... A businessman does business to make money, and spanky lil gimick products happen to be excellent sellers rather they work or not.. The use of these said products is contagious among the monkey see monkey do types....And whos to say a customer even gets the same parts the racer gets or actually uses.. 99lrd do you have proof the national winning bike even realy has the twirly head? Cuz without it a trophy, a magazine add, and a sticker doesnt really mean shit..

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
99lrd do you have proof the national winning bike even realy has the twirly head? Cuz without it a trophy, a magazine add, and a sticker doesnt really mean shit..
holy shit isnt this what i have been asking for?? i mean wtf.....

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
I've stayed true in every post I have made. The retaliatory comments and bashing came from the other members and Slider himself with the grip comment first and if you go back, you can clearly see that.
you did say that he cant back up what he says, right? hmmm!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
That's cool your boy got the set up a 290 is a hard running motor. Couple.questions is the crank a long rod? If it is man I would just run the la sleeve 240 cylinder I have watched that setup run mid 4's in 300 foot. Then again hooking up a big bore like the 290 is cool really have a set like no one else just please don't use a stock cylinder it will blow apart.

As for Dirt Digglier aka 99lrd look man if your gimmicks really work bring your bike to Busco and race it against real bikes that don't need pixi dust and fairy wings to win.

·
Old School but still Cool
2,843 Posts
Actually this all started from me on the Idiot drag race thread when you called us out as noobs. Seriously, you drew first blood with that one. A bunch of us on here have been around a while in this sport. My days in MX go way way back to when Two Strokes ruled the earth. After I saw your comment I looked at your post history and found a thread you responded to dug up from years ago. If you want to debate a subject like head designs and porting do most of us on here are fine with that and if in fact you have data to back up a claim I am totally cool with that also. I have been wrong before and chances are good I will be wrong again but that is how you learn.

Suspension Mods and Engine Mods are cool on a hop up list but seriously trim it down some. The picture shows a nice ride and we can kind of figure out what has been done to it and that it isn't stock.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts