Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Live to Ride-Ride to Live
3,139 Posts
Its a all-bore 265, they are pretty hard to come by nowaday.

They did make stroker 285's though, very rare, they had lots of cooling problems and were very hard to set up. But a few did run.

·
time to ride....
816 Posts
whats up with that "rifled" looking head....is there a point to that?

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
whats up with that "rifled" looking head....is there a point to that?
trinity called it a turbo head ,basically those swirled grooves were meant to break up fuel as its compressed and ignited ,this was touted as somehow done to gain efficiency to the burn rate i guess ,today nobody does this anymore ..i think in the end its just another place for carbon to deposit and cause heating problems

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
time to ride....
816 Posts
trinity called it a turbo head ,basically those swirled grooves were meant to break up fuel as its compressed and ignited ,this was touted as somehow done to gain efficiency to the burn rate i guess ,today nobody does this anymore ..i think in the end its just another place for carbon to deposit and cause heating problems
sounds like sales gimmick to me....i just see lots of carbon buildup with those in it

·
Registered
745 Posts
I 265cc bore in a stock jug=bad things. My builder made one with a 4nil stroker to get to a 290cc. Ripped the cylinder apart at the seams. I would like to try one with the la sleeve. With my 6mil it would be a 305cc. The swirly bird head is junk. They used to have a builder once apon a time named Hollywood Dirt Productions. He was famous for swirly heads and carbs. Just a bunch of junk when it comes down to it.

·
Banned
24 Posts
I 265cc bore in a stock jug=bad things. My builder made one with a 4nil stroker to get to a 290cc. Ripped the cylinder apart at the seams. I would like to try one with the la sleeve. With my 6mil it would be a 305cc. The swirly bird head is junk. They used to have a builder once apon a time named Hollywood Dirt Productions. He was famous for swirly heads and carbs. Just a bunch of junk when it comes down to it.
........Yea........aside from the fact that those "gimmicks" won multiple national races including beating Dustin Wimmer right? :Laugh9:

"The way it works is the vortex design pattern cut into the head causes the air/fuel mix as its being compressed to swirl into a tornado type twisting action, this keeps alot of the fresh mixture from escaping out the exhaust port, and not only that, it helps atomize the fuel much more efficently, by increasing the turbulence before actual combustion occurs, and yet it allows the piston to get much more lubrication towards the outside walls of the piston as it spreads the downward force after combustion over the entire crown of the piston instead of just in the center as the stock head design does, plus the head is milled up 100ths for added compression resulting in a broader power curve, just adding the prop mod to a stock cylinder porting adds impressive gains."

http://www.bluetraxx.com/forums/yam...t/39696-3rd-national-win-row-hdp-blaster.html

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
The post on bluetraxx was 7 fugging years ago and who gives a shit !!!

·
Old School but still Cool
2,843 Posts
Looks like a troll is here. I like how he has a brand of hand grips in his sig as a "mod".

·
Banned
24 Posts
Looks like a troll is here. I like how he has a brand of hand grips in his sig as a "mod".
Well it is a modification from stock........or is that all you could muster up since you have nothing else to back up anything you say?

Oh ok.........gotcha. :Thumbsup2:

·
Registered
118 Posts
........Yea........aside from the fact that those "gimmicks" won multiple national races including beating Dustin Wimmer right? :Laugh9:

"The way it works is the vortex design pattern cut into the head causes the air/fuel mix as its being compressed to swirl into a tornado type twisting action, this keeps alot of the fresh mixture from escaping out the exhaust port, and not only that, it helps atomize the fuel much more efficently, by increasing the turbulence before actual combustion occurs, and yet it allows the piston to get much more lubrication towards the outside walls of the piston as it spreads the downward force after combustion over the entire crown of the piston instead of just in the center as the stock head design does, plus the head is milled up 100ths for added compression resulting in a broader power curve, just adding the prop mod to a stock cylinder porting adds impressive gains."

http://www.bluetraxx.com/forums/yam...t/39696-3rd-national-win-row-hdp-blaster.html
well trinity just raped you for your money for BS... step up to modern 2 stroke layouts

all that head will get you is massive amounts of carbon deposits

·
Registered
745 Posts
Maybe your boy is into Dr Dirt Digglier mods. He wants his carb to have rifle marks his intake to be polished to a mirror Finnish. I mean that the only concussion I can come to. Maybe he wears his fancy head as a charm on his 80's rope chain for some Bling.

·
Registered
407 Posts
500 bucks thats stupid for that thing.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
Well it is a modification from stock........or is that all you could muster up since you have nothing else to back up anything you say?

Oh ok.........gotcha. :Thumbsup2:
first of all...Slider is one of the most knowledgable members on this forum. he knows his shit from way back. probably has forgotten more shit than you'll ever know. i have read your post on here in a few threads. i can tell you this, i dont fuckin like you and you can be gone at the click of a button. so if you want to stay a member on here...then act like it or get the fuck out.
one more smart ass comment that comes through your keyboard and your history. you've been warned.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I still dont get why this went for 500 bucks. It seems like a pile of rubbish.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Obviously you, since you felt the need to post about it. :laugh1:
wow that was a stunner there !!!! you posted a link about a thread that was on a site 7 years ago and i was hoping for something maybe interesting.. but turns out there was nothing but nut swinging which you seem to be doing as well as trolling our site and its archives. your posts are meaningless banter with no fact to back them up and i really wanna see something that shows there is some improvement.....but i still havent seen anything and you seem to just piss people off. Heres an idea!! why dont you stay at that wonderful site of yours you posted on here. or is it as dead as the hollywood dirt biz you so deaply admire. fuck off:Laugh8::Laugh8::Laugh8:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
wow that was a stunner there !!!! you posted a link about a thread that was on a site 7 years ago and i was hoping for something maybe interesting.. but turns out there was nothing but nut swinging which you seem to be doing as well as trolling our site and its archives. your posts are meaningless banter with no fact to back them up and i really wanna see something that shows there is some improvement.....but i still havent seen anything and you seem to just piss people off. Heres an idea!! why dont you stay at that wonderful site of yours you posted on here. or is it as dead as the hollywood dirt biz you so deaply admire. fuck off:Laugh8::Laugh8::Laugh8:
wow morph this fucker is retarded why do people get on here to start shit? its not worth it dude this is the best site out there why not enjoy with the rest of us

1 - 20 of 64 Posts