Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yeah those people are on crack. The Tri Z, T3, and even the polaris atvs are not ugly. I'd put Suzuki's entire line up of 3%4 wheelers up their before those 3. I'd even put up the polaris outlaw 525 before those 3(even though they are pretty dam fast) but then again this is field and stream so what the hell do they know.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no way that Tri-Z should even be near an ugly list. But then again, most of those ATVs do not belong on it.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
all of the utility quads on there are hideous for sure. to say that the Tri-Z and the T4 and T3 were ugly.....well, that just shows you that they clearly have no idea what they are talking about.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I've owned 3 of the bikes on that list. The duckster, king quad, pro hauler and the Honda 200 belong on that list for sure. My vote for the top of the list would be the Honda 700 xx. Hideous no matter what angle you view it from!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Come on....the Tri-Z, Tecate4 and even the Tecate3 shouldnt be anywhere near this list. Ditch the headlight on the T3 and its perfectly sweet looking...personally I think the 4 stroke LT250's of that era shoulda been near the top....the LT250S? *barf* (although the T4's did look better white IMO)

·
Super Moderator
3,874 Posts
the duckster and honda 200 are a little goofy looking but the rest are no uglier than any other atv/c. the t4 and tri-z are 2 of my favorites of all time.

i personally think a banshee without the front being race cut should be on this list following their logic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts