Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rockhound Motorsports, strong supporter of Tecate community, has been working on producing billet PVs for the Tecate-4 and is scheduled to have the first run complete in early 2011. Production delays are possible but it's at least on the horizon.

According to Mike Chick, owner of Rockhound Motorsports, they will be sold only in pairs and will come with a one year warranty. Pricing is expected to be $125 per pair including shipping to your door. They can be contacted at:

Rockhound Motorsports
620 Goerig Street, Suite B
Woodland, WA 98674

[email protected]
360-841-8014

·
I just wanna ride!!
5,668 Posts
How about a list of company's that offer aftermarket parts for the Tecate's?? If you could list them, I could make it a sticky. That way if anyone is looking for some parts they could just go to the sticky thread. Personally, I don't know of anywhere to get Tecate parts.

·
Supporting Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
these are basically the 2 valve slides only for oem t4 cylinder... or is this something else ?

Correct flotek, replacement powervalves for the OEM T4 cylinder. Photo of OEM powervalves and actuator courtesy of member Nitrobandit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Correct flotek, replacement powervalves for the OEM T4 cylinder. Photo of OEM powervalves and actuator courtesy of member Nitrobandit

Hello, I know this is a really old thread, but do you know ANYBODY, I mean ANYBODY who could still make these? I dire need to complete my 87 T4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts