Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi im looking around to see how people put 2 bikes in the back of a truck and strap them down with out special tie downs? pics would help if you got them, thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
well blasterboy you get heavy ass duty straps like my big yellow ones haha idk y where are you taking both your bikes?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well blasterboy you get heavy ass duty straps like my big yellow ones haha idk y where are you taking both your bikes?
takin me my cousin my dad and my other cousin. im trowin mine and hers in my truck and his and hers in the trailer and goin down to shop and save

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
hard to explain in text... it's not that hard actually, just go out and figure it out, took us like 5 minutes to figure out how to strap it down

·
CR125
353 Posts
Hope this helps, pretty much you just put the hook end aroudn the handle bar(not touching the grips) below the crossbar and have the 2 straps go the the hooks in the bed of the pickup truck. I will get a better picture asap, but here is how i have done it in the past, but now i just move the back of the bike to the side so i can close the tailgate.

·
CR125
353 Posts
hey i didnt realize that you were asking about 2 bikes, i fit my 125 and my friend kx100 in the back of my truck both facing forward with 4 straps, 2 for each bike. I remember that i would put a strap through the wheels but making sure that pressure wasn't applied to any of the spokes.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
i dont have bikes, just quads. i dont have any advise on how to tie down two bike in a trailer, but i will say, that when your buying your straps, look at the advertised working load for the straps.
the higher the load rating the stronger it is. you can get them with a working load up to 1000lbs without having to get the big industial straps.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
handlebars under the crossbars and usually one across the rear tires just to hold the ass down

1 - 9 of 9 Posts