Everything2Stroke Forum banner

What is the best Aftermarket Exhaust Company

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Its hard to pick the best company because different ones are better at different applications, I have FMF on my quad but prefer pro circuit for my dirt bikes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
whats wrong with the LRD in comparson to the others?

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing is wrong with LRD. They make a sweet pipe. Biggest problem is they only really make pipes for the TRX and that is it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
^^^ wasnt aware of that, i knew they were getting into the 4 stroke market.....and i thought everyone and their brother made a pipe for the shee

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well they might make one for the banshee but I am pretty sure they didn't make the famous adjustable LRD pipe for it. I think they figured it would be to hard to have 2 pipes to sync. Not sure but they stopped making the LT pipes a while ago

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have one on my R, im not sure what i think about it yet, my bike is with a builder right now so hopefully he will tune the pipe for my port job.

i like the fmf pipes too, have not riden with anyone with a toomey though

·
Registered
393 Posts
Toomey all the way for the banshee. But for anything else eather ct or lrd.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It all depends on who built your motor,In my case CT,and CT,the guy who builds a motor and pipes can usually match them up pretty well,also,just a piece of info,LRD DID make the adjustable pipes for the banshee,I had a set,and they werent that great..a sloppy fit,and the chrome was junk...

·
Taking Names...
3,441 Posts
From my expierences with the blaster I love my FMF Fatty head pipe...way better than the DG pipe...she winds so much higher with it and you can actually tell the difference when the powerband kicks in lol

·
loves mexican stickyballs
815 Posts
i just put a fmf power core silecer and pipe on my lt250r and there is a difference

and who made theres in thier basement???

·
Crank 2 Crank
700 Posts
You don't even have the top 2 brands listed!!! Curtis Sparks or Paul Turner for MX!!!!!

·
Low and Slow
3,021 Posts
Im saying Toomey for Blasters. As for Bikes, Ive always been a fan of FmF for Bikes tho. As for Banshees.................. Im saying Toomey as well. Did you know the B1 orginally came from the T5?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts