Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get beadlock rims at a good price to fit a lt 250 quadracer? I wanted ones like the Douglas ultimate conventional rims but rocky mountain says they dont make them for my bolt pattern

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Easily done. The 87-up LT250R has the same shaft splines as the KXF400, the LT-Z400 and the Arctic Cat 400. Buy a used set of hubs from eBay and get whatever rims you want.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Either that or keep your eyes open on flea bay....ive found two sets on their and bought both. Now i just need some fronts....But im sure it will be easier to find the ltz400 hubs and buy a set of beadlocks than findin an lt250r set.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ltracer250r said:
Either that or keep your eyes open on flea bay....ive found two sets on their and bought both. Now i just need some fronts....But im sure it will be easier to find the ltz400 hubs and buy a set of beadlocks than findin an lt250r set.
did you just win a set of rear beadlocks with holeshots on there yesterday? ..if so i tried to win them but i lost out my name is mmmmmmmm88888888 on flee bay

·
Registered
855 Posts
No i didnt win any lately i have no money ive put a lot of money into the hybrid motor im building.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
I got my set on ebay but also have banshee hubs for my lt so I could get any rear beadlock for it. Wish I could find fronts I tried to get re-enforced and couldn't find any new

·
Registered
4 Posts
Easily done. The 87-up LT250R has the same shaft splines as the KXF400, the LT-Z400 and the Arctic Cat 400. Buy a used set of hubs from eBay and get whatever rims you want.
What will work for the 85 lt250r

·
Registered
23 Posts
85 axle should be 24 spline ( but count in case it's been changed out before) so 24 spline means you can use banshee rear hubs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts