Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone go on their site was there the other day someone wanted to see a picture of a banshee with maier raptor style plastics so i posted a pic of mine everyone on the site told me my banshee was a piece of shit i guess you cant have anything different over there guess ill be staying here from now on

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
just checked out the thread you were talkin about. Pretty messed up that they were doggin you like that. I don't like the looks of a raptor myself, but I wouldn't tell you your banshee is a piece of shit, after all its still a banshee motor isn't it?? Its all about your preferance man, if you like it, then rock on.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
If people didn't try new things we would still be walking because the motor would never come to be. So go there and tell them to FUCK OFF!!!

Alot of websites get this way but I guess it's similar to how we all hate 4-strokes but I still respect people that have them it's just not my choice and if I can I will talk someone out of buying on

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I don't try to talk my friends out of 4 strokes, I just try to talk them into Quads all together! I've got about 4 or 5 of my friends to buy quads in the past year, I finally have a crew to hang out with, not one 2 stroke, but oh well. I don't mind smokin their asses, haha.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Well I don't talk them out of it I just tell them I'm not touching it if it breaks. Nothing I hate more than valves and all the other 4-junk pieces.

I have a crew just hard to get everyone together.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
just like any Atv site on the net, theres good people and bad people and peopl e who act like little children ,gotta take the good with the bad. :angry6: if you want your she to look like a rapterd then more power to you, ive actually thought of the new raptor for my she, but decided for the boxy race cut style at the last minute.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive built 6 banshees now and i wanted something different this time but still wanted a banshee .everywhere i ride people stop me and ask what type of quad is it never had any bad remarks it looks different from the pictures it looks alot bigger in real life im happy with it i guess thats all that matters

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Eh., I like "different"... I was actually looking at the KFX 400 style Blaster plastics at Project Blaster. I thought they were kinda ugly, but I was like... 'hey... it's different, maybe I'll get that crap".

Then I noticed the bold print at the bottom "SOLD OUT"... so I guess it wouldn't be all that different.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm a senior member there, have over 5,500 posts and have been around there longer than most of em. In the last year, that place has become infiltrated with immature peeps. It used to be very straight-forward and knowledgeable and respectable, but it's becoming harder to get any decent info.

For instance, I posted the same info on BHQ as I did in my "left side misfiring" thread here and I got maybe 2 responses that were somewhat intelligent and hardly any real info. Here, I got good solid thought-out responses that may or may not be the answer, but at least give me something to think about. That's the way BHQ used to be, there's still A LOT of good info there, but there's more immature punks than there used to be. I usually stay away from, "what pipes are best", "what color plastics", "look at my quad", and those types of opinionated threads because they're totally opinions. One person may love it and the other may hate it, but it seems that those threads always attract the idiot opinions.

Don't let the young punks sway you. Like I said, there's LOADS of good info there, but here lately, you just have to weed through some of the crap. This place has some good knowledgeable people and that's great, the site will grow and hopefully, the yahoo's can be kept at a minimun.

Oh, and don't worry about what other peeps say about your raptor plastics. I'm not a fan of them, but who am I to say what to do with your plastics. I very much respect someone's idea to do something different. Difference is what makes everyone's ideas and projects their own. That's why my Honda is black and blue, yamaha colors. :)

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
the main thing with Banshee HQ is that you really need to weed through the dumbshit and find info you can actually use because alot of useless shit goes unnoticed & unsupervised . thats what will happen on sites that get really big and to few a moderators or people asleep at the wheel ,they get these kids that are inundating the sections with stupid shit and it eventually just turns good members to other sites ,thats not going to happen here i assure you ,we all have a good idea of what a perfect 2 stroke site should be and as mods we look through the posts and go from there accordingly to keep the site in order so everybody is happy and get there questions ansewered or post pics of their new dirtbike or LT or whatever.Jason (banshee)has a really good plan for the future of our site and personally i like the direction its going .the thing i often see on HQ is a newbie will have a legitamate question and post it and be treated like complete shit, theyll sa y he should be banned for being so dumb or not knowledgable . thats fuct up in my book, nobody knew all about this stuff overnight ,we all learned through research of some type.a site is only as good as its members :angry5: and ours kicks ass IMO :violent2:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am also a member on the HQ, and I agree w/Sredish in that there is a lot of good info and some very knowledgable members. There does seem to be an awful lot of bashing on the HQ, and I am sorry you caught crap about your Craptor plastics :shock4: (j/j). But don't let it discourage you, for me personally there is not enough info on just one site. And by the way, this is my first post here, and I love the emoticons.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts