Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd pass it along I think I am going to get a banshee. I am working on a trade for my 400ex and a few bux,and so far it looks good. I don't know if any one really cares but I am happy and just needed to tell someone.

·
Banned
0 Posts
banshee huh??

well your never gonna have to search for parts again like you have to with a two stroke suzuki. and now the HP and the speed is limitless. just remember with a shee maintenence is key. and if you want to know the good mods check out a couple of forums here on E2S. one is "new banshee owner needs advice" (i think). check the yamaha section and you will find a few good ones. damn now you have a zilla and gonna get a banshee. you really need to be a duner. those are about the best 2 dune quads in existence. let me know if you wanna hit silverlake some weekend. remember it's only about a 5 hour drive for you. and it's totally worth it. there are people from kentucky that make the drive. hell i've seen guys drive from tennessee

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Wise Decision! :)

. | . | .

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lets see I'm gonna try to remember.......
I got that banshee, then it was stolen, then I got another that was better , then I traded my zilla for a lt250r then I got divorced and lost it all.... aqnd what makes it all worse is they werent just banshees, they were very very custom machines. looks and function.
But I am back in order again and really thinkin hard about buying something else.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where is Silverlake?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yo yo yo wuddup sparky