Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Does that stuff really work? I read that a supercharger wont work on a two stroke because it cant build up pressure or something. I couldnt imagine it not working espicially with that price tag.

·
the gimpster
2,607 Posts
it says that the item has been taken off ebay....... damnit... i wanted to see.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Damn. i got blue, i need white. Does that still apply to 2000's

·
Mmm.......Sand.....
265 Posts
I gotta admit that I really like the color scheme of the 98's. Beats the hell out of my ugly-ass purple/yellow on my 95. :angry4:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i just need the white fenders, porting, lightened fly wheel, get the crank welded and then an overbore. Then my bike will be fast.

·
the gimpster
2,607 Posts
SMKMUPBANSHEE said:
Everybody knows the fastest bikes around have orange on them...
hmmmm i raced a orange framed banshee last weekend with my 98 shee (originaly gray and yellow). hmmm, he was having a hard time keepin up. to bad he had thousands invested in chorme and polished pices, cpi inframes, and some godly long extended swinger with 12 paddle extremes. and then he has the nerve to say his clutch was sliping. my fucking ass. sorry but if i get beat i admit it and go on with the next race. i dont make excuses and then spec forever untill all i can race is slow 4 strokes. some people.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i raced an 85 hp 4 mil stroker banshee ( orange ) and i was keeping with him. I won a race, and then he did. I talked to him before the race, and he said it had about 20,000 grand in it.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i was not sure if something was wrong with his bike or with him

1 - 20 of 24 Posts