Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have stock front shocks on my yamaha banshee right now and would like to some other atv shocks on it that would give me a better ride. i have stock front a-arms and shocks. what shocks would work on my banshee with the stock a-arm?? looking for better shocks for a better ride. going to race this summer. any shock ideas anyone??
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Do you plan to stay with the stock a arms? If you plan to go to extended a arms in the future you may be better off waiting to upgrade the shocks and a arms at the same time. As WHITEGHOST06 said works shocks are a good upgrade and can be found for good prices on ebay or craigslist. You can also go to BHQ and wait for someone to part there bike out, some good deals there on shocks sometimes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i plan to stick with the stock a-arms for a while. so it would work if i put front yfz 450 shocks on the front of my banshee that has stock a-arms. just wondering because thy yfz shocks would be a much better ride than them stock banshee ones for now. if they would fit that would be sweet because i got a guy that wants to trade me almost new stock yfz 450 front shocks for my stock front banshee shocks.

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
I responded to your question in my album! Check it out!!

. | . | .

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Id make that trade and buy some +2 a arms or some cheap shee shocks and stick the yfz arms back til you can afford the arms. Yfz shocks on shee arms will max out the suspension and put alot of stress on the ball joints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts