Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 40 of 473 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
out side shot

here is an outside shot of my bike. Finally got a nice afternoon. Still haven't got to ride it, but thats ok spring is coming. wheelie machine ready to go!!What do you think of the grill?

·
Registered
481 Posts
i might be buying another banshee "play bike" take a look some guy around my house iz selling it i took pics of it today..its pretty clean...it has Toomey T-5 pipes and exaust· Wiseco pistons · Boyesen Rad valve · White Brothers Boost bottle · T.O.R.S. Eliminator kit from Toomey · Toomey carb. Needles · Hot Rods Crank shaft · Chrome Heel guards · Polished Aluminum side covers · New front A-Arm bushings · Aluminum swing arm skid pan Theres more but i forgot wht do u think this bike is worth let me know the guy gave me a price but i wana know wht yall think

·
Registered
6 Posts
Honestly I would watch on ebay and see what a banshee this year and condition are going for. Then take into consideration what the prices are in your area. I know here on the west coast prices for banshees are a lot higher that back east. I would buy one on ebay, except the price of shipping to send it over here. just my two cents worth and how I would figure a price then try to talk him down farther.

·
Taking Names...
3,441 Posts
looks like a nice clean banshee...make sure you drive it before you buy it...and when u drive it really let her happen to make sure there is no kinks in it. Sand4ever, that is a damn nice banshee...and that front grill is tits

·
Registered
481 Posts
ya i rode it about 2 days ago lots of power he wants to sell it to me for 3200 im on the east cost florida

·
the gimpster
2,607 Posts
banshees on the west coast are rediculously priced. bought my 98 off ebay $3500 all stock, barely ridden, female owned. where are you at in oregon sand4ever? thats a super nice shee you got. we should ride sometime.

·
Registered
481 Posts
ya i might get it

·
Registered
6 Posts
What year is the banshee? For instance mine is a 2002, when I bought it the bike was stock except for pro circuit pipes and i gave $3000.00 this was a year ago. Now I have way too much in it and have more to spend on it. But ha its a banshee and I can always use more power. Next I want a stroker motor. So anyways I live in southern oregon around medford. Let me know what year it is and I will find a banshee here and let you know what our prices are comparible to this bike your looking at.

·
Registered
481 Posts
its an 01 its has alot of power i mean i know wht im talking about i own a couple of bikes i got an 02 banshee a 89 250r and a 95 blaster...tht bike is properly built..wht i mean a professional did all the work...so its really nice and pretty fast bike for being a mid built bike..these are my bikes...

·
Banned
0 Posts
honda 250r said:
its an 01 its has alot of power i mean i know wht im talking about i own a couple of bikes i got an 02 banshee a 89 250r and a 95 blaster...tht bike is properly built..wht i mean a professional did all the work...so its really nice and pretty fast bike for being a mid built bike..these are my bikes...

BANSHEE PIC!!!!! i spy a honda, a blaster and warrior..... WTF a fucking warrior your gonna make BIG K piss his pants.. he's scared of warriors.....

·
Registered
481 Posts
lmao naw its all good i was jus showing him all my bikes....i know my moms warrior iz a beast lol (not) all it has iz bored .20...weisco piston..and a big gun exaust.....well stay of my 250r and my blaster...but any ways i jus got every thing set up for tht bridge......i already where im gonna weld and its coming out beautiful....

·
Registered
481 Posts
nice...........

·
Banned
0 Posts
i think those arms are fullflight still..... but maybe dneton and fullflight arms look simlar.. if so.... the stickers are comming off mine and they will from now on be considered "dentons"

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
370banshee said:
i think those arms are fullflight still..... but maybe dneton and fullflight arms look simlar.. if so.... the stickers are comming off mine and they will from now on be considered "dentons"

THEY COULD BE, NOT SURE THOUGH. WE'LL COMPARED AT SL. COULDN'T PASS EM UP FOR $150.00.

21 - 40 of 473 Posts