Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 473 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I know there are a lot of banshee riders on the site so lets see some pictures.

Reminder this is for banshee's only you can start your own thread if you want to in the correct section of the site

·
Registered
481 Posts
here iz mine..and my old 1 in the snow..

·
Registered
126 Posts
there are a couple of old pictures, i don't have a digital camera yet or i would get some more for you. now the rear plastics are trimmed, and a set of bomb squad graphics have been added. i also added my worst enemy who is my cousin on his CRAPTOR. i also added some other banshees for you!

·
Banned
0 Posts
heres some pics of my shees past and present...
there are some i don't have pics of..... and some pics i lost with the computer crash but heres a few..

·
Registered
126 Posts
and that is every one i have, i will try to get a updated one of mine on here soon.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is supposed to be of YOUR Banshee but no big deal still cool to look at some of those and I figure this gives everyone a good place to look at some nice banshees

·
Registered
481 Posts
my sexy flat track banshee...and the cpi pipes tht i wanted to get rid of and put t5s but i decided not to...

·
Banned
0 Posts
thats a lowering bridge... when your a flattracker you wanna get that bitch low.... and i have full suspension up front still... and it; lower.. also the shocks work fully vertical not at an angle.. it helps to "load" the quad from side to side with changes in spring compression.... got that setup trick fomr a 2 time flattrack AMA national champ

1 - 20 of 473 Posts