Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I’ve decided to build my banshee I bought it brand new in 06 and have done only bolt on mods until now. I’ve decided to go with a 421 Athena 4mill stroker top and bottom kit from bp racing. I’m wondering what else I might need to complete my build. I’m thinking I will need bigger carbs any recommendations cant spend a ton of money since I just bought the engine kit for $2000. Also is there anything else I will need to complete this install? Current setup is stock engine with 21cc pro design cool head, boost bottle, adjustable timing set to +4, knn air filter with air box lid delete, tors delete, toomey T5 exhaust, stock carbs with jet kit, trail tech vapor. I think that’s everything. Any help would be appreciated! Was thinking of possibly going with pwx 38mm knockoff carb kit with intake manifold. I think it was around $350 anyone have experience with this kit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have some experience with it. Just finished up a build for my uncle with the same kit. Overall it’s doing pretty well. We did have the cylinders sent out to Farm and sand toys to get ported. Overall it is a very strong set up for what it is. Ended up making 83 hp on the dyno with slp loudmouth exhaust. Could probably get close to 90 with some shearers. I’d invest in some 35mm pwk’s. Not knock offs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts