Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking a better, more comfortable set of shocks, front and back for my 04 Blasty. Do you guys know if a set of Banshee shocks, both front and back would be a direct bolt on and be more comfortable then the crap back breaking Blaster stockers? I know, Elka's rock and works dual rate are the shiz but i'm talking budget balla here fellas!:thumbsup:Seems to be a lot of options on Banshee suspension on ebay so hoping to go that route.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just buy some Works and be done. They are 100x better than stock. stock banshee shocks really aren't any better than the stock blaster shocks. You can find a set of Works for under $150 if you do some good ebay searchn.

·
Registered
695 Posts
for the best buck i'd suggest you get a good set of used works for the front and rear. you can however, install a trx250r rear shock with very little mods...... and its fully adjustable to boot. :NodYes:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I wouldnt recommend shee shocks (same rough ride but will be lower).
I have used works tripple rates then switched to elkas n the elkas are way better imo.
a cheap awesome upgrade for the rear is a 400ex shock but u need to use a spacer for the top mount to fit snug...ken oconnor racing makes a spacer for that top mount.

·
shesrule4 pokesdrool
253 Posts
honda 400 ex shocks for the rear very cheap and a adjustable shock.. little to no mods too as for the front look into a set of works or banshee front shocks they are an improvement over the blaster shocks but still cheaper than works

·
Registered
258 Posts
Rear banshee is way to short. Look on Works web site, there are other shocks same or close length. Lost out on a set of works for some Suki that were 1/2 shorter than 'shee, don't recall.

Also some sled shocks will work. Mid 90's AC 440 sno pro for one. Long as length is same, and probably not over 650cc size.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts