Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
im 17 the truck was a gift for my 16th b-day all the wood and the truck is now gone i gave the wood away and sold the truck for 400 due to the motor was total'd and the frame was snaped in 3 places and bent in 6 lol so ya i couldent do anything about it

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
home owners will not cover a vehicle unless it is use to SOLELY maintain the home IE a riding lawn mower etc... i had my first banshee burn up in a fire in my shed started by a careless cigarette thrown on the backside of my fence by a passing car and i was f%cked they would not cover it and most will not cover a vehicle that is registered thats why you have a seperate ins policy for it.... either way you are screwed unless you have collision comp.... in fact i recommend every one who is a home owner on this site read your policy... you will be nauseous at what they do not cover. like tv's computers the wifes jewelry... shit like that

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
im 17 the truck was a gift for my 16th b-day all the wood and the truck is now gone i gave the wood away and sold the truck for 400 due to the motor was total'd and the frame was snaped in 3 places and bent in 6 lol so ya i couldent do anything about it
that sucks. how did it total the engine? smash the block or what?

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
that sucks. how did it total the engine? smash the block or what?
when it hit it smashed the intake and the head, carbs, and the blast from the tree hitting cracked the back window im gettin a new one soon so i aint trippin about it lol

21 - 25 of 25 Posts