Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Play Hard Get Dirty.
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, been out of the riding scene for too long....it'd been over a year since me and the man loaded both bikes into the trailer and went riding together and it's been one hell of a year. I think I forgot who I was not hitting the sand frequently so this trip had a lot of meaning behind it for both of us.

funny story, we were just gonna go to Florence for the day on the 17th for a buddies b-day. Then we decided F it, let's camp and decided to head over Friday mid day and I'd take a half day. By the time all was said and done we'd bumped the trip to leaving the 15th(Thursday) at noon and staying all weekend. LOL.

Anyway, we stayed in Honeyman as opposed to our normal sand camping as that's where our friends were staying. The weather was only desireable a few occasions all weekend but it really didn't hinder anything. We even managed to pull off hooking up the Ducks game outside to watch under our awesome tarp setup. That drew the neighbors who we didnt' even know in for a little football fun! ha ha ha.

I think this one needs to be blown up and put on the wall:

thumbs up from the little guy!

birthday boy! this was one rainy ride...

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
You guys have dunes in Canadia? I thought it was all trees and police on horses and stuff...
We have a few spots scattered around.

I meant i haven't rode the Oregon dunes in years.

They have donkeys now, you know how it is...cut backs and all...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts