Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, plenty of $ and 400+ miles later, it was a great trip. Lots of four strokes like 75% of all atvs. I have to admit some of them are pretty fast, fast enough to beat my lt. However around noonish two totaly stripped and chrome drag banshees came out and took names. They won every time, by at least 4-5 quad lenghths. Hahaha It made me laugh. There were also a few $40,000+ V8 Rails out there, Launching over the big dunes. These V8 rails are sooooooo fast, it would make the drag banshees look like 4-pokes. Oh, and I did end up getting roosted while racing, only it was a old land cruser with a big block and 35" paddles, owch. It hit me with so much force that it knocked the nose plastic off my quad..... The trip was well worth it, and fun was had by all.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sounds like a good time. I hope to get a shee and make that trip some time this fall.

·
Taking Names...
3,441 Posts
Man sounds liek a good time

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
I'm Heading To Silver Lake The First Weekend Of June. How The Condition Of The Dunes Are The Hills Peaked Or Flat And Is Most Of The Water Dried Up From Last Years Storm. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
smkmuplt250 said:
I'm Heading To Silver Lake The First Weekend Of June. How The Condition Of The Dunes Are The Hills Peaked Or Flat And Is Most Of The Water Dried Up From Last Years Storm. Thanks Steve
the way the hills are depends on a lot of things, ecpecially wind. The conditions change hourly though pretty much. You could ride around the place, stop and BS with your buddies or play around in a certain area, and then go back to the big hills and they'll all be different.

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yah, on this trip there was a 6 foot ridge at the top of test hill, the hill is steep enough, but then you had to make it up a steep ridge at the end. I Dont think i could have done it with out my paddles.

·
Banned
733 Posts
lt250racer said:
Yah, on this trip there was a 6 foot ridge at the top of test hill, the hill is steep enough, but then you had to make it up a steep ridge at the end. I Dont think i could have done it with out my paddles.
thats the best time to be there!!!! i can't wait to take my shee up there and spank some 4 pokes

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The water was not a problem at all, there was a little in the usual spots, but besids that, it was fairly dry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts