Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having som problems . How do I add an avatar in this site???

·
Banned
0 Posts
goto your profile then on the sidebar click avatar. you'll probably have to pick a common avatar from the site. i think but i'm not totally sure that you have to have more posts to get a cutom avatar. then again i might be wrong. i';ve only had my avatar for a week or so. oh yeah your avatar can only by 80x80 pixels

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks. Looks I like I need to post more. :D

·
Banned
733 Posts
yep, your going to have to post on everything. if you need to ask any questions on posting in every section i'm sure 370banshee will help you out!!! he be the man

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I will just keep posting :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think he is saying that . :)

But it's all good. I talk alot too!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Big K isn't exactly shy on here either. i did see his posts jum p from about 40 to the over 100 that he has now in a little over a week.

·
Banned
733 Posts
370banshee said:
Big K isn't exactly shy on here either. i did see his posts jum p from about 40 to the over 100 that he has now in a little over a week.
yeah i'm not exactly shy on here but in the same amount of time it took me to go from 40 to current. 370banshee went from about 170 to current. basically post whatever you have to say, it would be nice if there was more people posting!!!!!!!!!!!!! rather than 3 or 4 people everytime

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
I guess I need to post some more too. I just asked banshee about the avatars last week cuz I didn't know what I needed to do.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like all we can do is post away.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmmmm so it is true... LOL :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
yeah it's pretty true. i spend alot of my free time on the site. hence the 270 posts. i'm on here whenever i don't have anything to do to the banshee. which lately has been next to nothing. this weekend i should get alot done though. the a arms are comming back and i'm getting a boat load of other parts too. damn it's gonna be nice to at least be able to push it around

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i have an lt500r 2 and ned help

hey my lt is blown and i cant rebuild the engin any more so could any one help!!!! me find a motor that is running and ready to bolt in and go :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts