Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well this my new drag project its my 84 atc 250r with a hondaline 300r kit here was the start
[/IMG]

· Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
then i i checked the comp again and it was low it was 115 so i pulled the topend and 1upfront hooked me up with the piston and righs i need but motor is apart and i droped the frontend down a little and added new bars and grips im going to get tires to but here
[/IMG] and im also painting up some stuff and adding a 34mm pj for my carb!

· Registered
14,033 Posts
i build alot of 300r air foolers they can run hard if setup correctly problem is most people dont know the right and wrongs of making one perform because the design is alot different than the liquid cooled later models ,ask 1upfront he won trikefest on his ol stone age airfooler trike
airfoolers.com has a lot of info on these hondaline kits the required mods and what can be done to improve them

· Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i build alot of 300r air foolers they can run hard if setup correctly problem is most people dont know the right and wrongs of making one perform because the design is alot different than the liquid cooled later models ,ask 1upfront he won trikefest on his ol stone age airfooler trike
airfoolers.com has a lot of info on these hondaline kits the required mods and what can be done to improve them
yah i know how does my setup sound so far?

· PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
12,541 Posts
a 34 pj and milled head port work later because this is my first trike
looks like a sweet project, but im thinkin that 34mm carb is gonna choke that 300 up.

· Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks like a sweet project, but im thinkin that 34mm carb is gonna choke that 300 up.
it had a stocker on it a 34 is all i had so im running it its actuly one of my dunner carbs im going to get a 36 pwk i think!

· Registered
14,033 Posts
a 300r already has a race style head design and would require race fuel if cut ,also it is not as simple as just milling it down it has a offset dome and would require rechambering or your piston could smash into your expensive rare head 34pj is too small and fred flintstone technology ,id find a 39pwk especially for racing

· Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a 300r already has a race style head design and would require race fuel if cut ,also it is not as simple as just milling it down it has a offset dome and would require rechambering or your piston could smash into your expensive rare head 34pj is too small and fred flintstone technology ,id find a 39pwk especially for racing
ok then thank you i didnt know that and ok i will run a 38 or 39 but i have to run the 34 till i can save the money

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.