Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for somewhere to ride while I have my KX in jersey. I was planning on going to Lost trails but they are closed. and I like reading, but I dont know if I want to pay 100 dollars to go once this year. Any of you guys know of any places within 2.5 hours of central jersey?
have any of you guys heard of Weekend Warriors Riding Club they are in kunkleton, I was thinking about trying to go there. If there is somewhere it would be cool to get a ride together

·
Registered
669 Posts
you might want to check into them, I think that was a track built on hawk hauling property and was closed because the neighbors kept complaining not 100% sure though.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
you can come down to my area and ride fo free

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
am i going to get arrested joey?
the mx place is 10 minutes from my gf's cousins. so i told her ill drop her off she can hang out with them. i can ride then we will crash at her cousins for the night.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
am i going to get arrested joey?
the mx place is 10 minutes from my gf's cousins. so i told her ill drop her off she can hang out with them. i can ride then we will crash at her cousins for the night.
me, jason and his cousin have been riding almost every other weekend and have barely seen another rider while we have been out! Thanks to Chris Christie i havent seen a ranger in about two years! I am sure they are still out there but due to cuts the forest seems to be safer for us. gotta be smart about where ya ride

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is it just trails? I have two friends that want to go riding, if you dont mind if they come we might have to plan a trip in the very near future

1 - 7 of 7 Posts