Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see vitos is puttin out a line of pipes for banshee and blasters called fat bastard pipes. Anyone heard anything on them???

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scream'ntwostroke said:
I seen em. I actually thought about buyin them. But chris said the toomey t-5 were good. So ig to t-5's but those pipes do look nice!
They resemble a t6 I think. at least thats what it looked like to me. You were prolly better off going with the T5 at least I know you wont be disapointed with the T5 and with vitos pipes who knows????

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scream'ntwostroke said:
Im gonna be rippen 4-pokes in two. OH YEA!!!!! SL here we come!
Just wait till you fire it up and let it warm for the first time. It seems to take a little longer to warm up a piped shee than a stock and as far as that goes it takes longer as you mod more (or atleast it seems that way) we are still talking just a few minuites. But wait till shee is warmed up for the first time and you crack the throttle wide open and listen to that piped motor build rpm's. oh its a beauityful thing!!!! Dare I say (again)??

BBRRAAPP; BBBBBRRRRAAAAPPPP; BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP;

LET HER RIP!!!!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nickxc said:
Just wait till you fire it up and let it warm for the first time. It seems to take a little longer to warm up a piped shee than a stock and as far as that goes it takes longer as you mod more (or atleast it seems that way) we are still talking just a few minuites. But wait till shee is warmed up for the first time and you crack the throttle wide open and listen to that piped motor build rpm's. oh its a beauityful thing!!!! Dare I say (again)??

BBRRAAPP; BBBBBRRRRAAAAPPPP; BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP;

LET HER RIP!!!!!
:D ;) :) :D

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
to me the pic of banshee fat bastard pipes looks alot like rockets i wonder if they stole that design did you see the price 625$ ouch thats high,the blaster version says +8 hp i dont beleive that for just a piped 195cc motor,maybe 5 not 8 on a stock one anyway. it seems people are very skeptical for unproven things
which i can understand considering the price but someone has to prove it,i took a leap when i bought my rocket pipes because they are new to the market but im glad i didint get t5s or cpis like everybody else,not that those arent really good pipes ,infact i think t5s are awesome pipes compared to most of the other brands but i love my rockets the best for mid to top punch

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill have a new set of rockets on when I pull it out of the garrage this spring. I cant wait...

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
nickxc said:

LET HER RIP!!!!!
mmmmmmmm just thinking about how my blaster sounds with the toomey pipe makes me drool :evil:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blaster2000 said:
mmmmmmmm just thinking about how my blaster sounds with the toomey pipe makes me drool :evil:
haha I hear ya on that..

oh ya and. I did see that price. its high as hell. right about the same price as a T6. I wonder if they are very similar or not.... idk

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blaster2000 said:
Man talking about all the different pipes for shees just makes me want to get one even more :D
There is nothing like a banshee. blasters are nice but nothing produces the same type of power as a banshee. especially a piped banshee, when it comes to pipes. WOW I have no idea how many pipe companies there are that make banshee pipes but there is a hell of alot...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
scream'ntwostroke said:
i test rode my baby. OH BOY!!!!!!!! A powerband that could rip yur arms out and that sweet sound!!!!!!!!!!!! nothin is better than THAT!!!!!!!!!!! man that thing RIPS. All most wiped out but its awesome!
hahah I knew youd love it. you gotta just put around and turn your head back so your ear is twords the back of it and hit it once and listen to them pipes come alive.. hahahaha a I love toomeys now that I think about it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts