Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· 1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,621 Posts
Ive been here quite a few years. back when the forums were the thing! Not much activity goes on here it looks like. ghost town id compare it to. occasionally someone stumbles in. glad to see theres still some others popping in every now and then. Have you still got your banshee? I consolidated down to one 250r from having a whole garage full of toys. It seems that atvs in general died here in my area. use to be mx races around 2008-2012. it faded and some of the guys i use to race with went to circle track cars, modifieds, hobby stocks etc.

· Registered
1,621 Posts

· HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,485 Posts
Hey,

Still have the blaster. Just took the top end off from when I melted it at Busco like 10 years ago. Bought another nice 250 quadracer also that is getting built as we speak.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive been here quite a few years. back when the forums were the thing! Not much activity goes on here it looks like. ghost town id compare it to. occasionally someone stumbles in. glad to see theres still some others popping in every now and then. Have you still got your banshee? I consolidated down to one 250r from having a whole garage full of toys. It seems that atvs in general died here in my area. use to be mx races around 2008-2012. it faded and some of the guys i use to race with went to circle track cars, modifieds, hobby stocks etc.
It’s completely different then it used to be here lol glad to see a few of you guys are still around, I have the banshee, it got neglected for about 6 years and is in the process of going back together now, I still got a couple other smokers I need to finish up as well life just got busy, side by sides kinda took everything over around here it seems like

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey,

Still have the blaster. Just took the top end off from when I melted it at Busco like 10 years ago. Bought another nice 250 quadracer also that is getting built as we speak.
Hey man! Crazy how fast time gets away isn’t it? I blew a clutch on my banshee in 2015 and finally decided to do something with it a few months ago, never dreamed all those years ago I’d have let it sit for a couple weeks let alone years

5,485 Posts
Hey man! Crazy how fast time gets away isn’t it? I blew a clutch on my banshee in 2015 and finally decided to do something with it a few months ago, never dreamed all those years ago I’d have let it sit for a couple weeks let alone years
That's for sure. These forums have really died. Same with QuadracerHQ.

· 1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,621 Posts
Very much so. I was probably 12 when I originally joined here and had tons and tons of help and encouragement from other members, was a very cool place back then
I feel this x10 haha. I was young when I joined too. Still learned a lot! a lot of the old timers were sure nice to a lot of us young bucks, almost like family! Heres a pic of me in my prime on my 250r
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

5,485 Posts
I feel this x10 haha. I was young when I joined too. Still learned a lot! a lot of the old timers were sure nice to a lot of us young bucks, almost like family! Heres a pic of me in my prime on my 250r View attachment 35849
Did you come to quadfest in Somerset county one time? maybe 2006?

· 1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,621 Posts
No unfortunatly I havnt. Im from central kansas and would have only been 13 at the time haha.

5,485 Posts
Oh OK. Guy had a similar name and avatar then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts