Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
I'll check on that IP to see if it matches another account.

Anyone else have a prob?

. | . | .

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
With today's hackers... It's getting pathetic !
anymore, you don't want to open an e-mail that you don't recognize. If you do then your 'puter is compromised and they get all of your info.
I've had p.m.'s on this site from hackers-spammers that I automatically delete cause of that fact.
You will not be able to block these a$$holes unless everyone on this site reports their new screen name but, most of the time it's "bots" that create them and post away !
Scary huh?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had the same issue:

Someone has tried to log into your account on Everything2Stroke with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.138.9.49

All the best,
Everything2Stroke

So it looks like 188.138.9.49 is a malicious source too. That is far away from me.

·
Premium Member
20,430 Posts
Looks like many types of forums are being invaded by these hackers from Germany and Switzerland. Same situation with no results, the bots make their 5 attempts and lock the user out. I would change your password for now.

. | . | .

·
Registered
332 Posts
It just happened to me as well.

Dear LonesomeTriZ,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Everything2Stroke with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 89.105.194.76

All the best,
Everything2Stroke

·
Registered
5 Posts
just got 2 emails, haven't been on this forum in 5 years plus. However I ride stand up jetskis now and think ill come back and hang out.

Can a mod Delete my account, I will create a new one.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP
address: 193.138.216.101

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP
address: 78.46.51.124

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.