Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any hubs that will fit that has different bolt pattern for some baja's. i heard the yfzs and 300x have 24 spline wondering if any 1 has tried

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Blaster, Banshee, YFZ450, and Warrior rear hubs fit the 85-87 rear LT250R axle. I currently use the Blaster and Banshee rear hubs for my 87 LT250R. 80's models LT230 and LT250 (4-strokes) also use hubs that'll fit the LT250R.

·
THE LOCAL 2 -SMOKE GUY
2,396 Posts
well yamaha hubs fit on a honda i have a set of haulers on itp rims for yamaha bolt pattern and its hard to find set of 10 in rims for cheap

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
With the front pattern being so widely available in aftermarket rims theres not much call for swapping out the front hubs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im having a hard time finding anything other than the douglas and itp 9s for the 4/166 pattern. i just got some blaster hubs and itp bajas for the rear and they look sharp would like 2 put some bajas on the front also.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a pair of rear hubs of an 87 lt250r. 5 lug 26 spline if anyone is interested in them. Im looking for a good pair of 4 lug 130s. you said blaster and banshee hubs are 4 130?

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
sblt500r said:
have you emailed itp to see if they can make you a set of bajas with the lt front bolt pattern?
i don't believe they don't make them already.....you'd think one of the biggest wheel manufaturers woudl make damn near everything

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
k i just hit up ITP and they said they dont make onr for the 4/166 and will not special order or have plans for one on the future so if anyone knows of a front hub swap that will work please let me know

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Have you considered having some aftermarket reinforcing rings welded on? You'd spend a few bucks more overall but you'd end up with the same thing.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts