Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi, im new to everything 2 stroke. i just got this tecate recently. it was sittin in a storage locker since nearly new. the trike is in great shape, it needs a intake boot, petcock kit, plug, WHICH I ORDERD OFF EBAY, and am going to install them when get em. is has a green frame. great plastics, twist throttle, radiator is great, tires are new, just cleaned carb, origional front fender with NO cracks on any plastic. DG silincer. stock pipe, paint on motor is great!, has a headlight and a LED tail light. the bike is almost all stock. i havnt even rode the bike yet because iv been cleanin it up. it has a $500 rear axle i cant remember the name. everything is great. im asking 1800 OBO but make offer these are rare trikes and id hate to sell it, but i really want a honda odyssey fl350. so lemme know, i will post pics at the end of the week. thanks!:D

HERES A VID OF IT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi1OZwfd9tE&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
330 Posts
PICS, Sounds cool!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
My old T3 that I sold a few years ago went for 900 and it was mint. Its now back on cl for 600 in the same condition I sold it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I just passed up a deal on a 86 t3 for 1200.00, complete running bike, probably should have bought it, but I got too many projects as it is right now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts