Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying this 250r. can someone tell me some pros and cons of 250r's? are they high matience? could they keep up to 450's o na track? and how do they handle stock

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I'm thinking about buying this 250r. can someone tell me some pros and cons of 250r's? are they high matience? could they keep up to 450's o na track? and how do they handle stock
lmao.......................................................

·
Banned
644 Posts
yes they are high maintance they are old...
but on the flip side its a piece of history so its weather or not you want to take the time and keep it in good shape just to have the name

·
I just wanna ride!!
5,668 Posts
My brother just spent $1300.00 on his top end on his Honda 450R, we dragged raced and he beat me, but only 3 or 4 bike lenths. If he hadn't spent that money it would have been a lot closer. Me personally I'm a 2-stroke guy.......old school!!!

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
every 250R ive seen race a 450 has lost by a few bike lengths to the 450s in dragrace and track. They are high maintenance compared to the 450s.
Um all 450's are high maintenance and costly maintenance.
Any 250r that high maintenace is built that way.
Nice CT BTW

·
Registered
220 Posts
the right setup 250 will laugh at a 450 when it passes him just put it this way i had a 88 250r and a 2006 yfz and one of them got sold to put money in my 250r yes the 250r are nice but you do have to work on them some and keep them in good shape but it is worth out it you can out run your friends on a 20 + year old bike that you worked on dont need a mechanic most of the time to figure out the simple logic of 2 strokes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts