Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys are on Facebook, use the link below or search "TRX250R HQ" make sure you put the space between TRX250R and HQ. I'm an admin on there now and I'd like to get more action and members on that page so if you aren't already a member send in a request. Also I think we are going to have Quad of the month contests with prizes. I posted pics of R's I have owned or built on there and asked everyone to like the quad they like to best to do a test run for QOTM. For anyone that hasn't used Facebook for your R obsession, make sure you check it out, tons of nice parts to buy, sell, trade and tons of pics and info. Plus 100 times more action than the dying forums.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/280322522121984/

·
1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,613 Posts
Cant we just go back to the good ol day before facebook? This blog was jumping until these poor and unorganized facebook things come up.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Cant we just go back to the good ol day before facebook? This blog was jumping until these poor and unorganized facebook things come up.
Yeah I come by here and there. This site has taken a hit in the past few years. What kills me is I stopped getting notifications for some reason. I think its my email through aol.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts