Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuts up to everybody! This year was a decent turn out hopefully we can get a couple hundred more out there! Do we got any thoughts about dates, times and locations, we gotta start doin this now i remember last year was a scramble but we still got the true gear heads out there! Lets put this thing together keep it annual!

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like climb said lets get a discussion going, i just opened a family business so im free whenever, i aint got no qualms with any date or place! Where they meetin for the dc gathering?

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I aint got no problems with that! Do you know the head count so far at dc for the meet?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Wouldn't be a bad idea to join both site gatherings since most DC members are on here too! I'll be there....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey showtime you showin up this time? I havent gone on to dc but a couple of times but im guessin we're gunna share sand with 4 pokes huh! I say every chance we get we roost'em! Lol

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That smells like bullshit! Somebodies gettin more greedy! Anybody know what they're chargin?

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd have to say we need to bring the meets together, bottomline! This way we aint got to spend cash and time for 2 trips with the same purpose! Though it would be nice to go consecutive months we cant all do that! So i say its official! Climb or showtime just keep all the updates from dc pumpin through this thread also so the e2s members know wuts up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts