Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a chance to get a 240cc wild for 2 grand. i cant find pistons or squat for it. little to no info exsit for the 240. Any info here guys.

·
Registered
649 Posts
i have never heard of gasgas until i joined the site. are they well known?
P.S. thats a sweet quad

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently form what i have been told its a de-stroked 300 to compete in the 250 class.

I have seen people talking about them i am just trying to find out what they are to see about rebuild parts if needed.

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I contacted spain lol. According to that it makes 48hp albeit crank i am sure but jesus thats good.

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
I contacted spain lol. According to that it makes 48hp albeit crank i am sure but jesus thats good.
yeah they will move. they have all the newest and best technology put into the engines. much like the newer 250 mx bikes have.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Apparently form what i have been told its a de-stroked 300 to compete in the 250 class.

I have seen people talking about them i am just trying to find out what they are to see about rebuild parts if needed.
Yes, basically it is a 300 de-stroked. not 100% sure but rod, piston, cylinder and head are different.

Gasgas maked this quad for a Spanish championship rules 2003-2004.

Have you talk with your gasgas dealer for oem pistons?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes they say it does not exist

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok i am pretty sure its a Mc 250 engine de stroke. would make sense to use the same piston and change the crank then keep the head and cylinder.

·
Registered
649 Posts
i like the pipe

·
Registered
106 Posts
It is a sweet quad. Also if you more problems with the engine, you can install a rod from a 250/300 dirtbike and install a engine from dirtbike.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can get parts from 30 min away from the largest dealer in the county wtf are you talking about.

Parts are not hard to find at all. No harder than anything else high performance. You cant walk into many dealers and expect any high performance stuff from any of the big 3.

I got it all figured out now on what the engine is who to send it to if i need to for replating etc.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts