1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
good read for sure Climb, i made it a sticky for the members.

i think this should stay front page of the section and not fall pages back over time and get lost.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats some good reading....i didnt see anything on knifed intakes tho lol....
Ha haaa!! And just because I haven't posted on those topics does not mean I haven't been watching!
Not only knifed intakes, but butchered transfer ports?
good read for sure Climb, i made it a sticky for the members.
i think this should stay front page of the section and not fall pages back over time and get lost.
Good call & that's why you're on our staff!
:ThankYou:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
Its really amazing how much goes on in these motors of ours. I've done some reading on a few other articles and all the calculations that is involved can be overwhelming.
most deffinatly alot more to that simple design than what people realize.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I have some Bimotion 2 stroke software on this laptop. I got it off Macdizzy quite a while ago. Last I knew the software author wasn't a member there any longer and asked Rick over at MacDizzy to remove the links to the freeware version of his software.

Somewhere I have the Bimotion download and the manual. When I find it I'll post it.

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
Sweet when you do pm a mod so we can make it a sticky as well!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Have you seen the free program they have for a TI-89 calculator? It's free off there website and does alot of stuff, check out the manual for it
Bimotion 2-stroke Tuning

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
i wish i had a TI-89, I'd throw that on there and screw off way more in class than I already do

·
Registered
29 Posts
This appears to be an old thread, but I didn't know where else to post this. In fact, this has probably been found before & posted on here, since you guys are the 2 stroke guru's..lol.. but this to prevent anyone else from the $100.00 purchase of Gordon Jennings 2 stroke handbook (of which I purchased a while ago for... u guessed it $100.00!!!)

http://www.datafan.com/Horsepower_Blog/gordon-jennings-two-stroke-tuners-handbook/

·
Vendor
1,500 Posts
Thanks for the info, this book was all the rage rite after I first opened my shop. One of my friends just about memorized every page front to back. Now that it has surfaced again, I’ll take a read.
Thanks
JT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts