Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey boys,

I've got a 421 banshee , pretty fresh build. Having a hell of time getting pipes to fit past the 35mm carb on the shifter side. Thinking about breaking the bank & buying 2 into 1 shear pipes. I don't know much about these. Any feedback would be helpful????

My riding is a mix of hills, trails , and some nice straights.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've heard they're torquie...but you'll lose HP...I assume you went with a Cheetah to get HP...you have to weigh the pros and cons with those 2 into 1s...but I'm having a hard time figuring out why you can't get cleared of those 35mm...I mean, there are 3 billion people out there with even larger carbs than your 35mms and their pipes clear all day long and twice on Sunday...why not yours??...same exact frame, nothing has changed on Shees except the colors...so why not yours?...interesting!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard they're torquie...but you'll lose HP...I assume you went with a Cheetah to get HP...you have to weigh the pros and cons with those 2 into 1s...but I'm having a hard time figuring out why you can't get cleared of those 35mm...I mean, there are 3 billion people out there with even larger carbs than your 35mms and their pipes clear all day long and twice on Sunday...why not yours??...same exact frame, nothing has changed on Shees except the colors...so why not yours?...interesting!!
Yes, everything I've read says you're correct about the 2 into 1 pipes. I not gonna buy them. The reason I'm having a hard time is because the air intake with this build is a little too large. Plus the 35mm carbs are bigger. I'll make it work by changing the intake or using extra spacers with my old pipes. Running pro circuit pipes and silencers. Great pipes , even when it was stock. They sound badass & have good all around power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts