Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 1991 Suzuki Lt250r, bought it this winter from a friend who raced it back in the mid 90s. Rebuilt motor from bottom up crank pistons bearings... and just no need for two quads so figured its time to sell it.

1991 Suzuki LT250r
New HotRods crank with rod
Weiseco 1mm overbore piston
Cylinder porting was done by SORE racing and is trail ported
top end had some trash go thru it when the rod bearing cage broke.- Head was machined. Still has a few pits in it but cleaned up very nicely.
Keihen Taper Bored Carb
Dyno port Pipe and Silincer- pipe is nickel or chrome plated.

Motor pulls very strong great low end set up.

Has works triple rate front shocks with rezzys
Rear shock is stock suzuki with rezzy reloacted and revalved for 170lb rider
All three shocks where just rebuild.

Shocks and motor only have about 3 hours of casual riding on it

Tires are ITP quadcross in great shape, rear rims are beadlocks, front are reversed stockers.

Front feders have been shaved, rear plastic has some cracks under the seat.
Seat has blue/green camo seat cover and a rip on the left side.
Has PRM front and rear grab bars
Graydon Proline Nerfs.

Also have a box full of stock parts, heel guards, exhaust, misc hubs 2 sets of rear rims one with stock tires with over 1/2 tread left. bunch of misc wire harness, head light, key switch with key... all goes with it.

Quad is in good shape, runs good. Just have a yfz that i ride, love this LT but one of them has to go.

Looking to get $2200/offer. Consider most reasonable offers, just put $600 in the motor and $150 in the shocks, plus other misc.

Located in Williamsburg, Iowa. 52361
Call/Txt 319.330.101 SIX
motocrazy2006 AT hotmail.com for more info

View attachment 27433

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Any luck? I've been trying to sell my clean 'n fresh '88 Zilla for a couple months now on CL and the price is down to $2250. No one has any cash anymore. I've been offered boats, jetskis, golf carts, motorcycles, crappy equipment, and even a clunky looking '99 Chevy Suburban!

I figured this week would be good for anyone amped for a holiday weekend trip. Instead, I haven't received one call or email on it!

Good luck if you're facing the same head winds...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No luck, few interests here and there. Few dumb kids thinking there beat up 91 rm125 is worth a straight up trade. Did have a nice drag atc250r want to trade. But I had no use. They rnt selling on ebay either. So it will just sit in the barn and get rode now and then. Thinking maybe setting it up for ice racing this winter. But who knows.

·
Registered
330 Posts
(WISECO/EBAY), WOSSNER, OEM(motosport.com, hondaeasttoledo via ebay...ect, this post is pretty old

·
Registered
2 Posts
Up for sale is my 1991 Suzuki Lt250r, bought it this winter from a friend who raced it back in the mid 90s. Rebuilt motor from bottom up crank pistons bearings... and just no need for two quads so figured its time to sell it.

1991 Suzuki LT250r
New HotRods crank with rod
Weiseco 1mm overbore piston
Cylinder porting was done by SORE racing and is trail ported
top end had some trash go thru it when the rod bearing cage broke.- Head was machined. Still has a few pits in it but cleaned up very nicely.
Keihen Taper Bored Carb
Dyno port Pipe and Silincer- pipe is nickel or chrome plated.

Motor pulls very strong great low end set up.

Has works triple rate front shocks with rezzys
Rear shock is stock suzuki with rezzy reloacted and revalved for 170lb rider
All three shocks where just rebuild.

Shocks and motor only have about 3 hours of casual riding on it

Tires are ITP quadcross in great shape, rear rims are beadlocks, front are reversed stockers.

Front feders have been shaved, rear plastic has some cracks under the seat.
Seat has blue/green camo seat cover and a rip on the left side.
Has PRM front and rear grab bars
Graydon Proline Nerfs.

Also have a box full of stock parts, heel guards, exhaust, misc hubs 2 sets of rear rims one with stock tires with over 1/2 tread left. bunch of misc wire harness, head light, key switch with key... all goes with it.

Quad is in good shape, runs good. Just have a yfz that i ride, love this LT but one of them has to go.

Looking to get $2200/offer. Consider most reasonable offers, just put $600 in the motor and $150 in the shocks, plus other misc.

Located in Williamsburg, Iowa. 52361
Call/Txt 319.330.101 SIX
motocrazy2006 AT hotmail.com for more info

View attachment 27433

You got any extra parts im building a 85 myself had to find a case for it that was 800 only case I could find with no welds or wholes jug got re sleeved and bored that was 600 any input on how to keep this build low budget

1 - 16 of 16 Posts