Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know this is a 2-stroke forum, but I just found this online for free and had to ask if it was worth it.

I found this salvaged Warrior and was wondering if it was worth picking up. It is free after all, and hopefully I can use it as a beater or just fix and sell for a quick buck. Below are some picture, and am curious if it is going to cost me a lot to repair it.

What I want to know is:

What to look for when going to see it? (I already know it doesn't run by the look of the engine, and the fact that it is free)

What to look for when I bring it home?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not looking to spend that much lol. I already have a Banshee. I just want to make this run and have some fun with it.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
i honestly might buy it from you if you decide to buy it i want another quad project or i could pick it up and give you a finders fee haha

·
Banned
535 Posts
id get it take it apart put a new motor on it powder coat the frame clean up the plastics new headlight and somw hole shot tires and your good to go

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Supporting Member
196 Posts
the front tires appear in good shape.i would definitely snatch it up for free.if its 2 much money to fix do like another poster said and part it out make some money.i d check the condition of the engine oil see if its burnt.i believe the engine and clutch share the same oil system i would need someone to confirm that.my cousin has one and i think thats how his system is.it maybe all full of water too if its been outside awhile.good luck w/ your decision.

·
Supporting Member
881 Posts
Don't bother fooling around with the engine. These things are turds even when running properly and this one looks like hell. Snatch up anything valuable that you might need from it, liquidate the rest and move on.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Did you end up getting it? If so Senator is right, those things are turdwagons. I would part it out and put the money into a worthwile project.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
if im not mistaken...i believe that the warrior and a shee share some of the same suspention parts. if so, then you might have some salvagable parts for your shee....for free.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts