Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 cr 250 ...wanna go faster! what should i do?

what mods should i make ..dont wanna spend a fortune tho
i mostly do mountain riding

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and i haven bought a pipe yet because i dnt wanna get it all dented up after spending 300 bucks haha or maybe i jus should dump it over..but that means ridin like a pussy hahaha

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
i know that Pro Circuit makes a good all around pipe. FMF makes different pipes for different types of riding. sounds to me like you would need a good pipe that is geared more towards bottom to mid-range. i think the FMF Fatty is probably the one that would be best suited for that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still like to have alot of top end to tho...i like to have that all around power and still be able to blow peolpe away in a 5th gear wheelie ...and what does it take to get it ported?? also air intake stuff does it make a difference with the filters or those spacers

·
13,056 Posts
better filter, better reeds...
you have to take your jug off and send it out to have it ported. deffinatly best to do that when your ready to freshen up your topend. if your wanting that all around power, then im guessing that the PC pipes would be the better choice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet thanks for the info man...for now i think ill jus get a pro circut pipe and silencer and a new filter and reeds ...any brand/price suggestions

·
13,056 Posts
sweet thanks for the info man...for now i think ill jus get a pro circut pipe and silencer and a new filter and reeds ...any brand/price suggestions
im a big fan of K&N filters and V-Force reeds, but others will have their oppinion too. dont go out and make a purchase based on my thoughts, wait till you get a little more input and then make a decision.

·
Old School but still Cool
2,842 Posts
Port it and my favorite mod on those is advancing the powervalve activation. If I can find the website that shows how to do it I will add it to the thread but the pv opens too slow on those. Also the area that needs porting is the intake tunnel and you also need an 01 intake boot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts